Let's hope this one lasts.
And while all of you other readers are reading this humble inaugural post, one biatch is laughing her butt off and pointing fingers at the monitor because she knows exactly why I'm hoping this would last. Yes, Atri. I'm talking about you.
Atri is actually not a biatch, but rather my best friend, who isn't being very wise right now.
Why, you ask, is my best friend laughing at me? I'll tell you why she's laughing at me. She's making fun of me because she knows that I've never been consistent in blogwriting, and somehow I always end up making blogs I never even bother to visit myself. Livejournal, wordpress, you name it - I've had them all and disposed them like a one-night stand!
Go on, laugh. Have a ball, ya bitch. You know I'm gonna keep on making blogs until the internet gets tired of me.
This, is my fourth - Fifth? Seventh? Who's counting? - attempt at blogging. And if you're with me, let us all cross our fingers and hope, that this one truly lasts.
P.S. Psst, you know I loffs you bestie. Even with your fingers pointing at me.
♥ Mita
And while all of you other readers are reading this humble inaugural post, one biatch is laughing her butt off and pointing fingers at the monitor because she knows exactly why I'm hoping this would last. Yes, Atri. I'm talking about you.
Atri is actually not a biatch, but rather my best friend, who isn't being very wise right now.
Why, you ask, is my best friend laughing at me? I'll tell you why she's laughing at me. She's making fun of me because she knows that I've never been consistent in blogwriting, and somehow I always end up making blogs I never even bother to visit myself. Livejournal, wordpress, you name it - I've had them all and disposed them like a one-night stand!
Go on, laugh. Have a ball, ya bitch. You know I'm gonna keep on making blogs until the internet gets tired of me.
This, is my fourth - Fifth? Seventh? Who's counting? - attempt at blogging. And if you're with me, let us all cross our fingers and hope, that this one truly lasts.
P.S. Psst, you know I loffs you bestie. Even with your fingers pointing at me.



I have the syndrome just like you.
ReplyDeleteTrying new stuffs yet left it behind.