Feb 17, 2009

3 more reasons to love MGMT.

Ah, my two favourite potheads trekking around London town with their dark humor and dripping sarcasm. ♥







"Maybe it's 'cause we're hippies."

"Yeah."

Pfft. Oh you, hilarious boys.

You know, I haven't liked a band this much in eons. And when I say 'like' I meant that in a horrid sense. As in, not just like their music. But also at how amazingly cool they are. I'm not even gonna start on describing how much I love Andrew VanWyngarden. I want to move to Brooklyn because of Andrew VanWyngarden (though I think it was mentioned somewhere that he's originally from Memphis.. Heck, I'd move to Memphis for Andrew VanWyngarden).

Dude, I think I'm bordering on 'freakishly fanatical'. I could scream ten thousand decibels if they ever said 'Hello' to me on the streets. I could start clawing their clothes off. I could pin them down before you could even say 'MGMT' and take them both in one-- Okay, I'm lying. Prolly not that much. But when was the last time I gushed over a frontman?

P.S: Andrew's obviously high as a kite in all three vids, lol. It's weird how I dig watching stoned boys doing whatever they're doing.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment