Feb 19, 2009

Déjà vu and Curiousity

Why those two words? Because it pretty much sums up the overall feelings of the day.

Déjà vu (dzhä v) :
Because something very familliar happened today, in a way where it kinda gutted me a little. Though I was a little bit surprised that it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. Maybe because what I saw wasn't as bad as the one before. Maybe because I was in so much pain before, it made what I felt didn't matter as much. And maybe... Well, maybe it's just time.


Curiousity (kyr-s-t) :
I both love and fear prodding the unknown. I haven't felt this curious in a while. In a loooooong while, let me say. It's like jabbing around in the dark. I'm scared shitless and I don't even know if I want to go on, but I won't lie. I'm curious about that light I see in the distance. And that was probably why I wasn't bothered about the déjà vu thing that should have bothered me today.


I'm actually a very private person, so I won't go all emo on you right here where billions of people could read my words of woe. If I ever do open up, however, let me say that I'm a fan of poems and symbolisms. My best writings are my most personal ones, and I like to think that I'm good at 'masking' my inner turbulence behind my words. I don't know if I will write anything worthy today though. I really want to, but I have PMS and it freaking hurts. I can't think straight. I. Want. To. Scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment