Jun 11, 2009

after hours.

No, this isn't my original song. I still suck very much at making music, so for now I'm keeping a promise I made to Bestiepoop, who requested that I record myself doing a cover of Velvet Underground's "After Hours".

This is, actually, only the second song I've played on my guitar, so excuse my morbid amateurism.



Download link is here (Bestiepoop might want it, but if anyone else finds my voice bearable and would like to download it, you may click at your own risk. Consider this a warning. Although, it would indeed make me a very happy puppy, hee.)

My songwriting career, by the way, seems to have sunk before it even sailed. I still can't manage to create any sort of worthy music. Let's face it, yours truly is rather talentless in that department. Sigh. :(
.

12 comments:

  1. DO download this, my poo bum of a best friend has a wonderful voice. :D

    More, Mit.. MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with mousharilla. Wow, sounds good. A much more beautiful voice than Lou Reed's. Okay, obviously. But better even than Maureen Tucker's as well. I know for sure, for I did compare yours to theirs (on Youtube).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you! :D

    I don't think I even deserve to be compared with the original haha, but that really made me smile. You made my day, Colson!

    And wtf, "poo bum"? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i love the song, and your voice of course. it's very soothing. will like to embed it in my e-shop to share with the shoppers. is that ok?

    we are from Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thank you! and no, i don't mind at all. in fact, i would be honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. could be a great one if you record it in sound-proof room! and i thought it was a "bule" who sang.. nice! ^^

    (temennya atri yang dikasi unjuk pamer lagunya..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, it would be great i had a sound-proof room! thanks for popping by to listen, atri's friend :D *happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey mita

    how come there's no button to download the song when i click on box.net?
    can send me the file?

    ReplyDelete
  9. havent posted mine.. I LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loveeeeees it!! :D
    i like yours than the original btw. hehee

    ReplyDelete