I'm flustered
I'm passive
I'm doing handstands in my head
Yes, take a good look at me
Five seconds, now look away
Are you looking away?
Are you seeing the other way?
I can't tell
I am dreamlike
In a stance
Is that you calling me?
Is that my name ringing in my ear?
I can't tell
Don't touch me
Leave me be
Let me dive in your money
Let me lounge beneath your pool
This time, is my time
Maybe next time
I'll see the rare shade in you
Maybe next time
I'll get a glimpse of that colour in blue
But this time
Oh, I've failed you this time
I've crossed the ten centimeters gap beyond the line
Yesterday
I cared for you
Today
I am elsewhere
Today
The liquor's gone to my head
Do I look like I care?
---
May '09
May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment